Free Info Session: Nutrition & Natural Medicines For Your Companion Animals
About the Event
Is the food you're feeding your cat or dog making them sick?
What can you do to help your cat or dog be healthy so they can prevent disease and live a long, happy life?
In this free online information session, pet nutritionist and animal naturopath, Ruth Hatten, is going to reveal the foods that may be contributing to poor health in our companion animals and how these foods are impacting on their longevity and increasing the chance of disease.
Ruth believes that prevention is better than cure and she seeks to educate people on how they can feed their cats or dogs in a way that promotes good health and wellness. She is also an advocate for natural, whole food nutrition and natural medicines in helping companion animals heal from disease.
This free session will include discussion on:
- the foods that may be contributing to poor health,
- the impact of nutrition on health,
- the relationship between food and disease,
- real-life case studies, and
- options available to you for improving your pet's health and increasing their chance of avoiding disease.
There will be time for you to ask questions as well.
Everyone who registers will be sent a recording of the session plus a pdf fact sheet summarising the info Ruth shares.