Fri, 28 Jan|
Herbal Therapy for Animals
Learn how to support your animal's health with herbal therapy!
TIME & LOCATION
28 Jan 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
ABOUT THE EVENT
Animals have been using plants for healing purposes for centuries. In fact, it is from observing wild animals that humans learned the healing benefits of plants!
Herbs are plants that have medicinal benefits. They can be beneficial in alleviating illness, especially where the illness is chronic. Herbs can also be used to support health and prevent disease.
In this two-part online workshop, animal naturopath Ruth Hatten is going to take you on a journey into the magical world of herbs and how they can benefit your animals.
Part 1 of the workshop (27 January, 12pm) will cover the history of herbs, the philosophy of herbs, the actions of herbs, the energetics of herbs, how herbs can support animal health and herbal preparations.
Part 2 of the workshop (28 January, 12pm) will be a practical exploration on how to make three simple herbal remedies at home for your animals:
- General health and wellbeing;
- Relaxation; and
- A Mystery blend to be revealed at the beginning of the part 2 workshop. This will be a blend that Ruth considers beneficial based on the needs of each participant's animals.
Each participant will receive:
- a bonus PDF guide that expands on the information provided during the workshops, including recipes for the three herbal remedies;
- a 50g jar of each of the three herbal blends that Ruth demonstrates in the part 2 workshop. Postage included for Australian participants. International participants will need to pay additional postage. If you would prefer not to receive the three herbal blends, you can purchase the Workshop Only ticket. This ticket will grant you full access to both workshops but you will not receive the three herbal blends;
- recordings of parts 1 and 2 of the workshop providing lifetime access to the teachings!
Ruth Hatten is a qualified and experienced pet nutritionist and animal naturopath. She is dedicated to helping animals live happy and healthy lives using the principles of nature. Using a holistic approach to wellness, Ruth helps animals achieve optimal health and to heal at a deep level. Find out more about Ruth here.
Herbal Therapy for Animals
Workshop & the three herbal blends$87.00
Excludes the three herbal blends$57.00
Ruth is a Holistic Animal Care Mentor. Her work encompasses principles of naturopathy, nutrition, plant medicine, energy and spirituality. Ruth's mission is to help animals feel healthier and happier utilising the bounty that nature provides.
Since 2015, Ruth has helped hundreds of animals around the world feel healthier using her holistic wellness approach to animal care. Ruth believes that animals can thrive when they are supported with species appropriate nutrition and natural remedies, and she's excited to help you help your fur family.