TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to https://www.ruthhatten.com/ (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for people interested in animal health and / or plant based living offered by Ruth Hatten trading as Sahaja Animal Healing and The Whole Plant Living Co (Ruth Hatten, Sahaja Animal Healing, The Whole Plant Living Co, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Ruth Hatten’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Ruth Hatten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Ruth Hatten's products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
3. All Ruth Hatten products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and / or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
4. Ruth Hatten provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
5. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Ruth Hatten, its principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any decision made by you at any time.
SAHAJA ANIMAL HEALING
7. All Sahaja Animal Healing products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Please note our services do not replace a veterinary diagnosis or veterinary treatment. What we provide is a complementary service using natural and holistic methods. If you believe your cat or dog is suffering from a health condition, we recommend you make an appointment with your vet first to obtain a diagnosis. We can then work with you to provide natural and holistic options for healing.
THE WHOLE PLANT LIVING CO
8. All The Whole Plant Living Co products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Please note our services do not replace medical advice from a health care professional. Diet and health related matters can vary from person to person. Nothing on this website shall be considered, or used as a replacement for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
9. When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Ruth Hatten Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Ruth Hatten Community any of the following:
(a) Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
(b) Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
(c) Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
(d) Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
(e) Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
(f) Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
(g) Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
10. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Ruth Hatten Community, you:
(a) Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
(b) Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
(c) Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
(d) Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
11. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
(a) Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
(b) Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
12. Our Site and Ruth Hatten Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
13. Whilst using this Site and/or our Ruth Hatten Community, we ask that you not:
(a) Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
(b) Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
(c) Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
(d) Violate the intellectual property of others.
(e) Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
(f) Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
14. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Ruth Hatten product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Ruth Hatten.
15. You agree:
(a) That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
(b) Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
(c) That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
(d) That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
(e) While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
16. All material on this Site, in our Ruth Hatten Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
17. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
18. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Ruth Hatten. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Ruth Hatten, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Ruth Hatten.
19. Nothing contained on this Site or in our Ruth Hatten Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
20. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Ruth Hatten will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
21. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Ruth Hatten Community or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
22. Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Ruth Hatten Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
23. Invoices for any Ruth Hatten program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com.
24. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
(a) You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
(b) If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
25. Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
26. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
27. We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorise a debt-collection or other authorised agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
28. We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
29. We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
30. In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
31. Any refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds may be granted at the discretion of Ruth Hatten.
32. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
33. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Ruth Hatten Community or Our Content.
34. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Ruth Hatten Community or Our Content.
35. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(a) Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
(b) Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
(c) Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Ruth Hatten Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
(d) The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
36. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Ruth Hatten Community or through use of our products or services.
37. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Ruth Hatten Community.
38. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
39. Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact Ruth Hatten at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Ruth Hatten will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
40. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Queensland. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
41. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
42. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Ruth Hatten products or services, please email us at email@example.com.
Trading Name: Ruth Hatten t/as Sahaja Animal healing and / or The Whole Plant Living Co
ABN: 37 701 552 844
Telephone Number: 0410 514 303